mercoledì 16 maggio 2012

PressJunket: Intervista con VH1





There are really no words to describe my trip to the UK last week to interview the cast of Snow White and the Huntsman. ‘Awesome’ just doesn’t do it justice. It was thrilling, a bit nerve-wracking and so, so, so much fun. Thanks to everyone who chatted with me over Twitter, to Universal for a great weekend and to the stars and director of the film, who were amazing to talk to. (And to my fellow press-mates, who didn’t once make fun of me for all the nerdy things I said over our 72 hours together.)
So let’s get to it, then. Here’s the first clip from my chat with Kristen Stewart. She was my first interview of the morning, and I was, quite frankly, crapping my pants with nerves. Seriously, even my eyelids were sweating. For some reason the combo of the gorgeous castle, the jet-lag, my personal KStew adoration and her super-cool jacket just got my stomach churning. The actress was absolutely lovely – both in demeanor and looks – and seems so excited about this film. (And with good reason; it is awesome.)
It was great to check in with her again about her newfound love for the trumpet. Turns out she’s teaching herself how to play, which seems impossible, but if anyone can do it, it’s Kristen. As if that wasn’t adorable enough, the ambitious star is also teaching herself French with the help of Rosetta Stone CDs, because, as she told me, she knows “a lot of Frenchies.” And yes, I’m still kicking myself for not asking her to demonstrate her new language skills. I blame my nerves, and I’ll make up for it at Comic-Con if she’s there, I promise. Or should I say, ‘Je promet.’

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento