martedì 14 febbraio 2012

Varie persone che parlano di Kris


"She is great!"

"I think one of most ironies of my career will be that I used all these kids that will become real box office's gold before they are box office's gold, so they can't help me not at all and they go on do great things."

"With Kristen [Stewart] was... The flip side of that equation is... when Kristen Stewart came to me to read "In The Land Of The Women", she was SOOO compelling that it was impossible to not look at her and said "This girl will gonna have a huge career in movies". She just irradiate that kind of life, energy and charisma that is undeniable! You don't have to be sophisticated to see what that is with Kristen!..."


Boo Boo Stewart:
To my most pressing question -- does Kristen Stewart ever smile? -- Booboo laughed so hard that, had he been drinking Coke at the time, it would have come out his nose.

"Yes, she does! I think she might get nervous when she gets in front of people," he suggested, sweetheart that he is. "It's gotta be really hard to be her." God, yes, saddled with money, a cute boyfriend (Pattinson) and designers begging her to wear their frocks.

"She's just really nice," Booboo continued. "I remember one day, she wanted to play patty-cake -- and because of my sisters, I knew how to play the game, so I played it with her."

Casey LaBow: 
How long were you actually on the set? 
"Seven months. And I got a long stick - I mean Kristen [Stewart], I've got to hand it to that girl. She was like 10 months, six days a week. That's a lot of work."
"I was super in awe of Kristen. She is severely talented and professional and committed and cared a lot about what was happening. I think she did a 10-month shoot and she worked like 6-days a week? I gotta hand it to her. And she’s so young!"
 dailyactor

Kellan parla di RK:





Catherine Hardwicke:



Rachel Zoe:
You’ve spoken publicly about your love for Twilight. What is it about the series that you love so much?
 I would say that you completely lose yourself in the purest form of romance. It’s the first time in so long that you get to see such a strong love, and get so caught up in it without any of the physicality

If you could style any of the Twilight cast, who would you pick and why?
Bella and Edward — I would love to dress them as a couple because I think that’s always fun.

If you had to pick: Twilight books or movies? 
Movies, because I’m an extremely visual person. I actually read the books after the movies, which was fun because I could see Kristen and Robert as Bella and Edward.

Sally Lyndley:
The first time I had the pleasure of working with Kristen Stewart, I knew right away she was going to get some sort of major cosmetic campaign. Her beauty is genuinely gorgeous, and she just exudes that cool-real girl vibe. All of the reasons why she is perfect to be the face of Balenciaga’s newest fragrance out this fall, name un-release at this time. In today’s WWD, Nicholas Ghesquire said he met Kristen on a collaboration they did together with legendary photographer, Bruce Weber, and Mr. Ghesquire thought of her as the quintessential Balenciaga girl for the new fragrance. Cool Girl, Cool Fashion Brand. Makes sense. We cannot wait to smell the new fragrance and see the ad campaign.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento